Shipping & Handling Policy
Although there may be a few exceptions caused by unexpected events - this is our shipping and handling policy.
- - Regular orders are usually processed within 24 to 48 hours and shipped out on the weekday. Weekend orders will be shipped on the weekday following the weekend. Holiday orders will be shipped the next regular weekday.
- - We have our own shipping agreement with our preferred shipper. If there is someone else you would like to use please let us know prior to purchase and we will try to accommodate, although there may be additional handling fees.
- Shipping charges are subject to your location. The shipping fees on the website are for the United States and Canada only. For other deliveries please contact us for a quote.
If you purchase several items we will save you on shipping costs if possible by combining items into one shipment.
Whether this can be done or not depends on a variety of factors including (but not limited to):
- - Drop-Shipping, which is where we will ship direct to you from our warehouse supplier.
- - Fragility of the item or items. Some items are best shipped apart from heavier items.
- - Customer preferred method. You may prefer we ship as quickly as possible as items are available rather than waiting for combining shipments.
Responsibility for Shipment
All products are inspected and carefully packaged prior to leaving. The responsibility for the safe delivery of your purchase is assumed by the carrier when they accept the shipment. Any claims that arise from damage sustained during shipment and in transit can be made to the carrier. If you have ordered and the shipment arrived damaged please contact us immediately to let us know so we can help you with this process. Don't worry, we will replace any damaged products right away!
Visible Damage or Loss:
Any external evidence of loss or damage must be noted on the freight bill or express receipt, and signed by the carrier's agent. Failure to adequately describe and record such external evidence of loss or damage may result in the carrier refusing to honour a damage claim. Take photographs if possible and email copies to us.
The form required to file such a claim will be supplied by the carrier.
Concealed Damage or Loss
Concealed loss or damage means loss or damage which does not become apparent until the merchandise has been unpacked. The contents may be damaged in transit due to rough handling even though the carton may not show external damage. When the damage is discovered upon unpacking, make a written request for inspection by the carrier's agent within fifteen days of the delivery date, then file a claim with the carrier since such damage is the carrier's responsibility.
By following these instructions carefully, we guarantee our full support of your claims to protect you against loss from concealed damage.