Ergo Handles LS-759
These hand grips place your hands in a more natural position when using the Medical Pedaller to exercise your upper body.
- Great for physical therapy.
- Recommended when using the Medical Pedaller as an Arm Bike.
- The price is for a full set of 2 handles.
Note! If you plan to switch between the ergo handles and other pedals, we highly suggest purchasing the Quick-Connects. Otherwise you will wear out the threads on the pedal arms.
- Ergonomic design places your hands in a more natural position
- Great for physical therapy and when using the Medical Pedaller as an arm bike
- Smooth forward and in reverse rotation; Each handle contains two high-quality sealed bearings
- Standard 9/16 threads fit many brands of exercise bikes
- Sturdy construction; built to last; Comes with a full one year manufacturers warranty
These handles place your hands in a more natural position. Excellent for physical therapy.
The Medical Pedaller Ergo Handles are designed to provide a smooth upper body workout with ergonomically designed comfort. Each handle is made from sturdy steel and contains two high quality sealed bearings to insure smooth motion and a very long life.
The price is for a full set of 2 handles.
**NOTE** To see ALL Medical Pedaller Accessories [Click Here]
We Also Recommend