Medical-Level Foot Pedals for MagneTrainer LS-574
Here is a link where you can compare the different size pedals available for the Medical Pedaller.
Medical Pedaller Medical-Level Foot Pedals LS-574
- These foot pedals are primarily used in physical therapy offices, assisted living facilities or nursing homes.
- They are designed for patients who, for medical reasons, cannot keep their feet in standard pedals.
- Each pedal has adjustable Velcro heel and toe straps.
- The patient should wear shoes and socks when using these pedals.
- We also recommend using the 22-inch wide Adjustable Leg accessory, or the Hospital Chair Kit for patients who have a difficulty pedalling the bike.
- For use with the Medical Pedaller
- Will need to have the Quick Connect Attachment to use these pedals.
- Individual use only. This item was not intended or designed for multiple-users.
**NOTE** To see ALL Medical Pedaller Accessories [Click Here]
We Also Recommend